Loadshed Rechargeable Bedside Lamp - Set of 3
Mount the Rechargeable LED Table Lamp on your desk, wall or bookshelf. USB-C Rechargeable that will save you during load shedding. With a battery life of up to 20 hours, the LoadShed Rechargeable Bedside Lamp will get you through load shedding whether you are studying, reading, or moving around the room.
With 4 uses.
-Portable and can be used as a torch
-Can be used as a bedside lamp on its own stand
-Use the clip-on clamp when camping, or clip to a bookshelf
-Use the stick-on mount to mount on Flat Surfaces.
3 different bases let you use the lamp as a bedside lamp, a clip-on lamp, or a stick-on lamp. Beautifully designed magnet attachment lets you move light at a 360 degrees angle.
Warm White, 3 Watt, Wide Beam Angle is perfect for reading at night, without disturbing anyone else.
- Magnetic head with three mounting options (clamp, stand, wall mount)
- Simple and clean lines
- Adjustable Head
- Long battery life of up to 20 hours to help you through load shedding
- 1200mAH built-in Lithium Battery
- 120 lumen
- Compact and portable mounting options
-USB-C charging port (Can be charged anytime, anywhere, to meet the needs of a variety of scenarios)
- Built-in temperature protection
- 3 Steps Dimming Brightness
- Material: ABS - Light Holder; Light Pole and Base- Iron
- Luminous flux: 120lm
- Rated input: 5V 1A
- Rated power: 5W ( 40 x 0.07W / LED module )
- Colour temperature: 4000K
- Built-in battery: 1200mAh
- Working temperature: -10 - 25 Degrees Celsius
- Working humidity: 0 - 85%
1 x Rechargeable Lamp Head Unit
1 x Bedside Base Stand
1 x Wall Sticky Mount
1 x Clip Mount
1 x USBC cable
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are the dimensions of this lamp, especially height?
The Loadshed Rechargeable Bedside Lamp stands at about 360mm high. The base plate will be 120mm if you measure it accross.
How and when do you charge the batteries. From the video it seems that they use a 18650 type battery. How many m Amp battery is provided with the bedside lamp? I use a number of these batteries for torches and headlights and charge them with a nitecore charger. I would like to charge the lamps as efficiently as possible. How is this done? Do they charge while using them as a bedside lamp?
The batteries for the Loadshed Rechargeable Bedside Lamp are integrated inside the housing and you charge them as you would your cellphone with a USBC cable.