Acebeam L30 Flashlight
The Acebeam L30 Flashlight is a USB rechargeable tactical flashlight used best in law enforcement, search and rescue and military operations.
It provides an unprecedented blast of 4 000 lumen from a weapon mountable flashlight and has a beam distance of 373 metres.
Nothing compares to the Acebeam L30 Flashlight in close to mid range proximity situations where a tactical flashlight is needed.
Features & Benefits
- A wide hotspot for a maximum beam distance of 373 metres! The Acebeam L30 Flashlight has plenty of side spill to see on the sides as well and is best used in close and medium distance encounters.
- The Acebeam L30 Flashlight includes 1 X Acebeam IMR20700 rechargeable battery, but is also compatible with 1 X 18650, 2 X CR123 rechargeable batteries.
- The battery is rapid-charged inside the Acebeam L30 Flashlight by connecting the built-in micro-USB port to any USB power supply, or the Lithium Ion battery can be charged externally.
Two Independent Switches with Turbo Boost Mode
- Side switch for cycling between four brightness modes. Double click for Turbo Boost, Triple click for Emergency Strobe.
- Tactical Tail Switch to instantly access Turbo Boost Mode, regardless of mode the light was in.
Stainless Steel Strike Bezel
- Good for self defence in those situations that none of us really want to be in.
Advanced Thermal Protection
- Temperature is electronically regulated so that the light does not overheat.
Side Switch: Click the side switch to ON/OFF. When the flashlight is ON, press and hold the side switch to cycle between different modes.
- ON will memorize the last mode you selected without replacing the battery.
- Double click the side switch to access Turbo mode and triple click access the Strobe mode, regardless of whether the flashlight is ON or OFF.
Tactical Tail Switch: Click the tactical tail switch for momentary on and constant activation of the Turbo mode regardless what the status of the flashlight is.
* Note if you click the tactical tail switch first, the side switch does not work.
Lock Out: When the flashlight is OFF, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds, the flashlight will Lock Out after 3 seconds.
- The Firefly output is useless for side switch operation now, but click the tactical tail switch, and you can still access the Turbo mode.
Unlock: When the flashlight is Locked Out, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds, the flashlight will Unlock and turn on in the Firefly mode.
Charging: The built-in charging function charges 18650 Li-ion battery through a micro USB port. The built-in power indicator RED means it's in charging status, indicator GREEN means fully charged.
- LED: 1 x Cree XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50 000 hours
- Working Voltage: 3V - 8.4V
- Waterproof: IPX8 standard 2M
- Dimensions: 162mm (length) x 48mm (head dia) x 25.4mm (body dia)
- Weight: 168g without battery.
- Materials: Aircraft grade aluminum body structure.
- Anodizing: Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for max light output
- PCB: Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and maximum run times
|Turbo||4000 L||2 Min + 1 Hour||373 Meters|
|High||2000 L||1.1 Hours|
|Mid||1000 L||2.5 Hours|
|Low||200 L||12 Hours|
|Strobe||2000 L||2 Hours|
|Firefly||1 L||59 Day|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.