H4 Standard Version 7 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs - Set of two
Complete Guide: How to install LED Replacement Bulbs, FAQS & Beam Shots. Read More...
The H4 Standard Version 7 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs are the perfect example of how technology from top of the range products filter down into more affordable products. The Standard Version 7 now also feature CANBUS compatibility and Radio Frequency Interference protection. So no more moving parts that can wear and tear.
The H4 Standard Version 7 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs are great for upgrading your vehicle's normal headlights. With more lumen, it throws more light into your vehicle's existing reflectors. More visibility and a bright white colour, will make you see better and further in the dark.
WARNING: The heatsink needs proper ventilation to cool off. If enclosed you will void your warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Brighter than your Standard Halogen Headlights - much more light with the same beam pattern.
- Easy Plug and Play Installation - you can do it yourself.
- CANBUS compatible – will not affect your vehicle’s computer.
- RFI Interference shielded – will not affect your radio reception
- Fanless cooling - no moving parts - better reliability and lifetime
- Cooling: 6063 Aluminium constructed heat sink with no moving parts.
- Power: 24W per bulb
- 2 COB LED chips per bulb
- Voltage：DC 12V - 24V
- High-quality Fanless Heatsink
- 2400 Maximum lumen output per bulb
- Colour temperature: Daylight White 6000K
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
What Bulb Code does your Vehicle use?
- You can find out from your Auto Electrician, a Dealership or your Owners’ Manual what bulb code your vehicle uses.
Included in the Box
- 2 X LED Replacement Bulbs
- Easy Installation Instructions
Want to know how the LED bulbs compare to ordinary halogen bulbs? read here
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.