H7 Standard Version 7 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs - Set of two
Complete Guide: How to install LED Replacement Bulbs, FAQS & Beam Shots. Read More...
The H7 Standard Version 7 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs are the perfect example of how technology from top of the range products filter down into more affordable products. The Standard Version 7 now also feature CANBUS compatibility, and Radio Frequency Interference protection. So no more moving parts that can wear and tear.
The H7 Standard Version 7 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs are great for upgrading your vehicle's normal headlights. With more lumen, it throws more light into your vehicle's existing reflectors. More visibility and a bright white colour, will make you see better and further in the dark.
WARNING: These bulbs need ventilation, fitment into a vehicle that has a sealed housing restricting airflow to the heat sink of the bulb will result in the bulb burning out. Fitment and failure of this nature will void the warranty of your product. Please call us for further advice.
Features and Benefits
- Brighter than your Standard Halogen Headlights - much more light with the same beam pattern.
- Easy Plug and Play Installation - you can do it yourself.
- CANBUS compatible – will not affect your vehicle’s computer.
- RFI Interference shielded – will not affect your radio reception
- Fanless cooling - no moving parts - better reliability and lifetime
- Cooling: 6063 Aluminium constructed heat sink with no moving parts.
- Power: 24W per bulb
- 2 COB LED chips per bulb
- Voltage：DC 12V - 24V
- High-quality Fanless Heatsink
- 2400 Maximum lumen output per bulb
- Colour temperature: Daylight White 6000K
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
What Bulb Code does your Vehicle use?
- You can find out from your Auto Electrician, a Dealership or your Owners’ Manual what bulb code your vehicle uses.
Included in the Box
- 2 X LED Replacement Bulbs
- Easy Installation Instructions
Want to know how the LED bulbs compare to ordinary halogen bulbs? read here
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are these H7 units smaller than the previous ones with the fan. As the ones with the fans are to long to fit in my Amarok.
The H7 LED globes we sell are slightly shorter in length, although we do not recommend fitment of LED to the Amarok due to lack of ventilation and there are usually unique spring clips that hold the bulbs in place.