Wait for animation to load, Cones as spaced 25m . The road is 150m long[/caption]
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH: Brand new Extreme XPi Battery Integrated Cycle Light Launch offer - only R1 250(RRP R1 500). Valid until 30 January 2015. Features:
Integrated Cycle Lights have always had performance challenges due to the limited space for batteries. This is no longer the case with the Extreme XPi Integrated Cycle Light. Technology has steadily improved over the years and is now at a stage that allows simplicity and performance in one compact package. PERFORMANCE
- BEAM PATTERN: Wider hotspot in the middle with a very wide flood side spill.
- LOW: 200 Lumen for 15 hours
- MID: 750 Lumen for 3.5 hours
- HIGH: 1250 Lumen for 2 hours
- PULSE: 4 hours
- MOUNT: New Quick Release Skewer Mount
- CHARGER: USB Cable supplied
The Quick Release Skewer Clamp Mount fits standard and oversized handlebars snugly, with no vibration. The horizontal angle can also be set to offsett a riser bar. The light is recharged from any USB socket and has a battery level warning indicator built in.
- 200 Lumen LOW Mode is fine for tar and dirt roads (like Transbaviaans or 36ONE), as well as non-technical jeep tracks. Great for day time visibility when commuting.
- 750 Lumen MID Mode is good for jeep tracks and most single tracks.
- 1250 Lumen HIGH Mode is needed for when you’re ripping up that technical single track.