Warranty, Returns & Refunds Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we’ll either exchange or replace it, or credit your account.
1. Returns within 30 days
You can return your purchase within 30 days of purchase. We want to make your online shopping experience hassle-free and fun.
To return an unwanted non-defective product, it must be:
- Returned within 30 days of the product(s) being purchased
- Undamaged and unused
- In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition
You will have to carry the cost of returning the product to us.
Once we have received your returned product and it has been cleared by Extreme Lights After Sales Service, your account will be credited.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if products have been used, are returned damaged, or not in a saleable condition.
2. Returning defective or damaged products
If you have a defective product, and it is covered by the Extreme Lights Product Warranty, mentioned in Point 2 below, you have to:
- Call our support team on 021 886 5479 and describe the problem to them, or
- Send an email to [email protected], with
- a full description (pictures if available) of your problem, and
- Proof of Purchase
We have found that user error is often the cause of a product not functioning correctly, and a quick phone call is all that is needed to find a solution.
If we have confirmed that the product appears to be faulty and covered by the Extreme Lights Product Warranty:
- Return the entire contents of the product to us, with the proof of purchase. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product to us.
- Extreme Lights will evaluate the product upon receipt.
- If it is found to be faulty, we will repair or replace the product. We will send you the unit at our expense. If we do not carry stock of the product, we will credit or refund you, at our discretion.
- If it is found to be in good working order, we will return your product to you, at your expense.
2. Extreme Lights Product Warranty
Our products are warranted for different periods. Either 3, 12, or 60 months. Refer to the specific product for the warranty provided.
We warrant for a specific period* from purchase date and only to the original retail buyer (Buyer) that our products (Products) are free from defects in material and workmanship. If Buyer discovers a covered defect, Buyer should return the Product to the place of purchase. The Product will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. If we cannot repair or replace the unit, we will credit or refund you. That is the extent of our liability under this Warranty and, upon expiration of the applicable warranty period, all such liability shall terminate. We reserve the right to require proof of purchase for all warranty claims.
We do not warrant products against normal wear and tear, unauthorized modifications or alterations, improper use, improper maintenance, accident, misuse, negligence (eg pulling your light or battery on its cable), damage (dropping your Product), or if the Product is used for a purpose for which it was not designed. Except for expressly stated in this Warranty, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, or other types of damages arising out of, or resulting from the use of Product. This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*Refer to the specific product for the Warranty Period
3. Charges and refunds policy
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with the product, we are entitled to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
Note that we only refund to the payment method that you orginally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT or Cash will be refunded to your nominated bank account.