New Product Launch | Endurance+ Remote Cycle Light
The new Endurance+ Remote Cycle Light is the ideal cycle light for long-distance off-road races such as the Trans Baviaans and 24-hour events, now with a wireless remote. This light has been specially designed for off-road mountain biking. It features a medium width hotspot, which fades into an even wider flood beam for a near 180° beam! It delivers unmatched performance and striking a perfect balance between size, weight, performance, and reliability.
The 2018 Endurance+ Remote Cycle Light supersedes the Award Winning 2016 Endurance Cycle Light. The Endurance+ features upgraded LEDs, which provides a slightly wider hotspot than its predecessor. This makes it slightly more single track friendly.
UPGRADE 2018: Now with a wireless remote! No need to move your hand off your handlebar to change modes while riding on technical terrain. Simply flick your thumb to change to Boost Mode.
|Output Lumen||Runtime Hours||Beam Distance|
|Boost||2100 L||3.5 hours||223 Meters|
|High||750 L||10 Hours||116 Meters|
|Low||200 L||40 Hours||61 Meters|
|Pulse||400 L||15 Hours||116 Meters|
Facebook Launch Competition | Share & Win
Share the epic news that we've launched our NEW Endurance+ Remote Cycle Light & you can stand a chance to WIN this 2018 model, valued at R2495!
The new Endurance+ Remote Cycle Light is perfect for long-distance off-road races such as the Trans Baviaans 24HR MTB Race, The 36ONE MTB Challenge & 24-hour events, now with a wireless remote.
Competition T's & C's
- 1 Competition Entry = 1 Public Share on Facebook
- Competition duration = 26 March 2018 - 26 April 2018.
- Winners are chosen at random and will be announced by 4 May 2018.
- Prize includes FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in South Africa.
- Competition applies to RSA residents only.
- Participants have to be 18 years or older.
- If the Winner does not claim their prize within two days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
Photo Credit: Terence Vrugtman