4 Cell Panasonic Bicycle Light Battery 6800mAh
The 4 Cell Panasonic Bicycle Light Battery 6800mAh is equipped with 4 of the best 18650 cells available on the market - the Panasonic 3400mAH 18650 li-ion cells. Its performance is unmatched. Effectively it has a capacity that is 155% higher than a standard 4400 mAh Li-ion battery, so will give you at least 55% longer runtime when compared with the same light.
- The total capacity of the 4 cell battery pack is 6800mAh and it only weighs 289g, including the high-quality neoprene pouch.
- The bicycle light battery has three layers of physical protection:
- Heat shrink wrapped for water and dust proofing,
- Rubber enclosure for added water-, dust- and shock proofing, and
- A stretchable neoprene pouch as the final layer of water-, dust- and shockproofing.
- The included Neoprene Pouch is non-slip so will not vibrate and let dust scratch your frame, like the older nylon pouches used to do. You can mount the battery on virtually any part of your bicycle, such as:
- the stem,
- the handlebar, or
- the top tube.
- Short cable - only 20cm from your battery to plug. No need to wrap your cord 10 times around your handlebar to get rid of all the extra cable anymore.
- 4 x Panasonic 18650 Li-ion cells NCR18650B
- 8.4V 6800 mAh
- Waterproof rubber cover with padded Neoprene velcro strap pouch
- Dimensions: (approx) 85 x 50 x 50 mm
- Weight including battery bag: 289 grams
- Compatible with all 8.4V light systems using 5.1 mm plugs
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Brand Computability Pyrolights, Magicshine, Magiclight, Gemini and Fluxient
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this battery cable connection compatible with the extreme lights from 5 years ago?
Yes, we have kept our products the same voltage (8.4V) and connection type (round plugs) over the years.
Hallo. Does your 4 Cell Panasonic Bicycle Light Battery 6800mAh battery come with a charger?
Hi there. The battery packs are sold without a charger. But the charger can be purchased under accessories as well via the online store
What is the approximate charging time from almost flat
The charging time for the 6800mAh battery pack will be between 7 and 7.5 hours from flat to full.
Im doing the Munga in a months time and will be riding 3 nights non-stop so looking for a battery that will last as long as possible, what would you recommend?
This 6800mAh Panasonic battery is the best that we can get. Quality, capacity and performance are all up there. Depending on your model of light, using it mostly on Low and intermitently on Mid on the farm roads, should get you through the Munga. Use your standard battery as a backup.