Extreme 3000 7 x Cree XM-L2 offers :
- 7 Cree XM-L2 U2 Led with a combined efficiency of 158 Lumen per watt.
- 3000 Real lumen produced by the LEDs
- Most advanced battery pack. Capacity 10200mAh in 340g. With rubber shell and high quality pouch.
- Runtime over 3h30 min for a light battery weighing under 500g
- Fixed clamp and Quick release mount for easy access.
- High quality material carry bag.
Light head.It has no less than 7 Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs which can in theory produce 8400 Lumen if powered to there maximum. The benefit of running them at lower power levels translate to massive increased efficiency. The co-working 7 LED results in a combined efficiency 190% compared to a normal single Cree XM-L. The unit is made out of aircraft quality aluminium which is anodized to HA III military grade.
Battery packOne of the most overlooked and under rated elements of a light is the battery pack. No matter how amazing the light is, if you do not have sufficient power, the light will not perform. With this light we have spared no expense when it comes to the battery pack. We have selected the highest quality li-ion batteries available in the market. The battery pack consist of 6 Panasonic Li-Ion 3400mAh 18650 cells encased in a thick rubber shell for water protection. The battery pack has a total capacity of 10200mAh. Compared to standard cells which have a capacity of 2200mAh per cell, that is a power to weight increase of 155%. Effectively the 6 cell battery pack has the same power as a 10 cell battery pack but weighs under 340g.
We have redesigned the mounting to allow a sturdy attachment, quick fitment and removal. It will fit any size handle bar as well as prevent the unit from moving regardless of the terrain.