Complete Guide: How to install LED Replacement Bulbs, FAQS & Beam Shots. Read More…
Version5 of the popular H4 LED Headlight Replacement Bulb has the following improvements:
- Light Output: 150% more Light on the road where you need it most for maximum visibility
- Beam Pattern: LED placement and optical reflectors have been completely redesigned to enhance the concentration of light on DIM & BRIGHT. Anti-glare reflector design on DIM.
- Fanless: The fan of the older model has been replaced with a Heatsink, which works on the air convection principle.
The stylish LED Headlight Replacement Bulb is the perfect upgrade for your already trustworthy vehicle. These Replacement bulbs will enhance you and your family’s safety with superior lighting, and they look great as well. These will give you peace of mind when doing those late night errands or driving long distances in the dark.
Want to know how the LED Replacement bulb compare to ordinary halogen? read this
Features and Benefits
- CANBUS compatible – will not affect your vehicle’s computer
- RFI Interference shielded – will not affect your radio reception
- Easy to fit – complete fitment in less than 10 minutes.
- 150% more light than your standard headlights
- Similar design and beam pattern of normal halogen bulbs – will not blind oncoming traffic
- Suitable for most vehicles
- Enhances visibility at night
- Fanless cooling – no moving parts
- 2 Year Warranty
- Cooling: 6063 Aluminium constructed heatsink with no moving parts. Cool with Air Convection.
- Power for each bulb: 25W on DIM & 25W on BRIGHT
- 12 X Philips Lumileds LUXEON Z ES per Bulb with up to 160 Lumen per Watt
- Voltage：DC 12V – 24V
- 360° Beam Angle on BRIGHT
- 30,000 hours Lifespan
- Water Resistant
- 2.1A @ 12VdC on DIM & 2.2A @ 12VdC on BRIGHT, 1.03A @ 24V on DIM & 1.06A @ 24V on BRIGHT
- Colour temperature: Daylight White 6000K
- Electrically shielded against RFI & EMI Interference
What Bulb Code does my Vehicle use?
- Different specification levels in the same Make and Model of vehicles makes it possible that eg. a 2006 Model Toyota Fortuner can use different sets of bulbs.
- You can find out from your Auto Electrician, a Dealership or your Owners’ Manual what bulb code your vehicle uses.
Will the LED Replacement Bulb fit in my vehicle?
- These bulbs are equipped with a heatsink at the rear, to assist with heat dissipation.
- Additional space is required above what is needed for conventional halogen bulbs, to accommodate the heatsink.
- Ensure that your vehicle has enough space for the heatsink.
- If your vehicle uses a spring clip to attach the bulb to the reflector housing, it SHOULD fit. If your vehicle has a hard plastic / metal bulb adapter fitted to the bulb, it MAY NOT fit.
- If your vehicle’s reflector housing has a soft rubber dust cap, it SHOULD fit. If your vehicle has a hard plastic dust cap, it MAY NOT fit.
- When fitting the H4 bulbs in a Hilux, the battery has to be temporarily removed when fitting the left side bulb.
Included in the Box
- 2 X LED Replacement Bulbs
- 2 X Slimline Ballasts
Convection is the way heat is transferred from one area to another when there is a “bulk movement of matter.” It is the movement of huge amounts of material, taking the heat from one area and placing it in another. Warm air rises and cold air replaces it. The heat has moved. It is the transfer of heat by the motion of objects. Convection occurs when an area of hot air rises to the top and gives off energy. Another example is warm air in the atmosphere rising and giving off energy. They are all examples of convection. The thing to remember is that objects change position.